Here at Cheyne we don't view children's programs as simply an add-on to adult ministry, or as glorified child-care - but as a vital and important piece to our ministry to the whole family of God! We would encourage you to explore the numerous programs and resources we offer to learn more about how we're trying to put this special call from God into action.
- CHILDCARE NURSERY - ages 0-2. Sunday morning during our 9:30am service.
- KIDZWORSHIP - ages 3 to Grade 6. Sunday morning during our 9:30am service
- ADVENTURE CLUB - grades 1-6, SEPTEMBER to APRIL on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00pm.
YOUTH MINISTRIES - for jr. and sr. high teens.
- CORE - Jr. & Sr. High. Sundays 3 times a month, 9:30-10:30am from SEPTEMBER to JUNE.
- HIGH VOLTAGE - grades 7 & 8. Wednesday 7:00-9:00pm SEPTEMBER to MAY.
- EDGE - grades 9-12. Thursday 7:00 - 9:00pm SEPTEMBER to MAY.
ONTARIO SUMMER CAMP FUNDING - opportunity for kids and young people to grow.
PARENTS: Click here for Parent/Family Time Resources: www.studio252.tv
We will also have a Facebook group for families that you can join and get updates,
and connect with other families . To join this closed group: contact Robin, our Children and Youth Pastor, who will be more than happy to chat with you about whatever is on your mind!
Robin, Phone: 905-664-6043