At this time we are not resuming our in-person services at Cheyne. We want to be able to serve you and the Stoney Creek community and we want to do it well. Check out the video below for details. We will continue to host both our contemporary and traditional service online at our youtube channels and will continue to host a live-stream Sunday morning at 9:30 for our contemporary service on youtube so don't forget to tune in! We want to continue to stay connected with our church family during this time. Thank you for all your continued support and patience!
- Try to arrive early (around 9:15) so you can be properly screened
- Enter the King Street lobby by the doors near the parking lot
- COVID screening questions will be posted in the lobby, read these in advance so you can inform our screeners that you have none of these symptoms
- Sanitize your hands before entering the sanctuary and after touching common touch surfaces
- you MUST wear a mask correctly at all times, even when singing. You will not be admitted if you are not masked appropriately
- Maintain social distancing and stay 6 feet (2 metres) apart from anyone who is not in your immediate family bubble.
- Wait for Ushers to take you to your preassigned seats. The seats are preassigned to ensure that we can keep families together, make the maximum use of our limited seating, and get people seated quickly without stress.
- You can deposit your offering in baskets at either sanctuary door or donate online
- Please exit immediately after the worship service through the southwest fire exit sanctuary door.
- Washrooms will be open in the basement
- There is limited nursery access downstairs for feeding and changing
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 we are taking every necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of our church as we plan to reopen our in-person services. Because of this we want everyone to make sure they do not have COVID-19 symptoms when they come to the church. Check out these questions on the right to self-screen yourself prior to coming on a Sunday morning. We will ask you these questions again when you arrive at the church.